Useful Websites


Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA)
The trade body in England & Wales representing over 200 managing agents, ARMA focuses exclusively on matters relating to the management of residential leasehold property, whether for resident management companies or investor freeholders.


LEASE (The Leasehold Advisory Service)
We recommend The Leasehold Advisory Service if you are looking for FREE advice on the law affecting residential leasehold and common-hold property in England and Wales. It is totally independent and is funded by the Government.

Citizens Advice Bureau

Citizens Advice Bureau
The Citizens Advice Bureau provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to help people resolve both legal and financial problems. If you are having problems paying your service charge the CAB can help give sound advice.

Osbudsman Service: Property

Ombudsman Service: Property
The Ombudsman Service: Property is approved by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) to resolve complaints from consumers about property professionals such as surveyors, estate, letting and residential managing agents.

Complaints can be submitted to the Ombudsman Service: Property if a dispute is not resolved within 8 weeks from activation of our complaints procedure.

They provide a free and independent service. Their job is to investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and reviewing the facts of the case.


Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM)
The Institute’s aim is to raise standards in this professional sector, provide individuals with independent accreditation for their professional skills and help improve the standing of the industry in the eyes of the public.