Our Services For a Housing Association or RSL?
DJC Property management deals with and has very good working relationships with many housing associations. We know from experience exactly what is required by our housing association partners for a wide variety of developments, buildings and estates:
- Complex mixed-tenure schemes with selected apartments or blocks owned by Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) and Housing Associations or with shared ownership customers
- Developments with wide range of communal facilities such as lifts, entry/security gates, water pumps, heating boilers, door entry systems etc
- Less complex-ed housing estates with shared communal areas.
Our services start at the planning stage.
Before a spade is put into the ground DJC Property Management can provide the housing association with estimated service charge budgets to help you with your accounting going forward. We also can provide unrivaled help and advice with any aspects of the development including:
- Resident and visitor parking
- Lift and gate specification
- Refuse collection and recycling strategies
- Biomass Heating
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP) systems
We will always work hard and closely with you to ensure that the future property owners have a true and transparent understanding of the services available on the development and a clear and transparent understanding of the annual service charge budget. We also liaise with your Site Manager, to help assist and ensure a smooth transition takes place when our management commences.
Find out more
If you’re a Housing Association or RSL looking for help please do not hesitate to contact us using the information provided on our ‘contact us’ page.